Christmas Songs - Holiday Music on Spotify

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Top 10 Modern Christmas songs here:
1.Ariana Grande’s ‘Santa Tell Me’ #2.Mariah Carey’s ‘All I want for Christmas is You’ #3.Jonas Brother’s “Like It’s Christmas’ #4.Justin Bieber’s ‘Mistletoe’ #5.Destiny’s Child 's ‘8 Days of Christmas’ #6.Gwen Stefani’s ‘My Gift is you’ #7.Ariana Grande’s ‘Snow in California’ #8.Ariana Grande’s ‘Snow in California’ #9.James Taylor’s ‘Auld Lang Syne’ #10.Idina Menzel and Michael Buble’s ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’
Top 10 Christmas Songs for Kids here:
#1.We Wish You a Merry Christmas,#2. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town #3. Jingle Bells #4. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer #5. Deck the Halls #6. White Christmas #7. Silent Night #8. All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth #9. The 12 Days of Christmas #10. Away in a Manger
If you’d like to download Christmas songs and holiday music on Spotify to your devices for better playback, you can get help from Spotify Downloader, which can download Spotify songs and playlists as local files for free.
Besides, it’s a paid one, so you can join AudFree Christmas Sales Party to get a free gift of Spotify Music Downloader.
Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks for sharing! Just add all the Christmas songs at my playlist.
And as I had just got a free tool from DRmare official website. Now I can save the songs offline for listening on the go.

I am using a piece of music streaming for a Christmas song. I can easily Import my favorite playlists and transfer them to another music service in a few seconds with musconv

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I was looking for an app to download ”All I Want for Christmas is You“ from Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber, thankfully I found the TunesKit Spotify Music Converter which is a great app to download Spotify songs with the best sound quality.