Capturing and Streaming multiple Sources

Just found and installed this cool tool. Was wondering if anyone can give me some advise on how to stream multiple audio channels simultaneously. I.e. id like to stream a playback device and a capture device at the same time.

Any advise would be appreciated.

I will suggest you to use discord which you can easily download from the web and after that create your own server there and some channels in that particular server and there you can stream multiple audio channels simultaneously.

obliged!

Hi,

I don’t know if your topic is still up. I would suggest a tool named “virtual audio cable”. It lets you create virtual recording and playback devices that can be freely connected to each other.
The only requirement is, that you can send the output of each of your applications, you want to stream, to a specific sound device.
If this is possible you could for example:
playback device ->virtual rec device 1 -> virtual output device 1 (set as default in windows)
capture device ->virtual rec device 2 -> virtual output device 1 (set as default in windows)

Not sure if that is what you want, but you might check the hp of vac: https://vac.muzychenko.net/en/

Mr Flow