Best 5 Ways to Download Amazon Music Songs to Android/iPhone

ou can download Amazon Music songs directly to your Android or iOS device with an Amazon Music Prime or Amazon Music Unlimited membership. But those downloads are cache files only available within the Amazon Music app. You can’t export these downloaded files for use on other apps, devices, or external storage. Besides, if you want to keep the downloaded Amazon Music songs after canceling all subscriptions, you’re also out of possibility — they’re encoded in an encrypted format.

As such, there is a great need for a reliable and workable Amazon Music downloader. Here are the 5 best ways to download Amazon Music songs to Android/iPhone so you can listen to them anytime on the go.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. :grinning:AudiCable Audio Recorder works best for me. After recording from Amazon Music, I can also download my Spotify playlists to MP3 files with keeping the original quality. NICE!

1 Like

For downloading songs from Amazon Music, I will use the Amazon Music Converter to convert the Amazon Music playlists to other plain formats. It can directly drag and drop Amazon Music songs to the converter and start the downloading process. Which will run the conversion at high speed and save all quality and song info for you locally.

Thanks for sharing these ways to download Amazon Music to Android and iPhone.
But it’s suprised to find that AudFree Amazon Music Converter is not in the list. The first tool is using the recording technology to rip Amazon Music, and other ways is downloading Amazon Music from Web Player. All of them brings a low music quality.
However, Amazon Music Converter from AudFree Software has the ability to download Amazon Music from Amazon Music app, which can export lossless audio quality with fast conversion speed.
unlimited-music-downloads

Thanks for sharing these ways to download Amazon Music to iPhone and Android. If you want to download Amazon Music to Android or iPhone for offline listening, you can download them to MP3 and import songs to Android/iPhone.
There are many ways that can help you download Amazon Music songs and playlist nto MP3. You can choose to use a Amazon playlist downloader or Amazon Music converter. For high output quality and stable conversion, you’re suggested to use a professional Amazon music downloader for saving Amazon playlist to MP3. When it comes to a Amazon playlist downloader, you cannot miss this professional tool – UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter.

UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter comes with an easy-to-use interface and advanced decryption technology, this tool is an excellent music converter and downloader. With this software, you can download music tracks, albums, playlists, podcasts, and audiobooks from Amazon Music for free, and convert Amazon music to MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV, AAC and other formats, the program supports 10X conversion speed.

Here are the main features of UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter.

1. Sound Quality: 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps

2. Audio Format: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B

3. Conversion Speed: 10X speed

4. Customizable Parameters: output format, channel, sample rate, bit rate

5.Downloadable Contents: tracks, artists, albums, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks

Thanks for your detailed guide. Instead, I use another amazon music converter app for a period. It helps me download my Amazon music prime tracks and albums, and I can play them on other platforms or listen to them on my mp3 player. It also gives me a lot of convenience. :grinning:

The best way to download Amazon Music songs to Android/iPhone: How to Download Amazon Music to iOS/Android

Thanks! But I used Tunelf Amazon Music Converter for a long time. It did a good job and is super fast and safe. I just use this tool to back up and keep Amazon Music content on my computer. On my iphone, I opt to stream music not downloading. :thinking:

Tunelf Amazon Music converter app worked for a long time for me. Its lossless audio quality makes me a loyal fan of it. After downloading music on my Windows PC, I transfer all converted Amazon MP3 music to my iPhone with the iTunes app.